KTN has had theirs out the week before (Friday) the season started, so I'd say probably the 21st for theirs.
90 degree days? I think none, amazingly, for July and maybe a couple or so for June.
be sure to post when they come out. I'd like to get the KPT and coalfield.
if the weather keeps this up it will be a year for messed up fields and probably be snowing by mid october. crazy weather. just how many days have we hit 90 for a temp?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
KTN has had theirs out the week before (Friday) the season started, so I'd say probably the 21st for theirs.
90 degree days? I think none, amazingly, for July and maybe a couple or so for June.
picture day is this saturday around the region. the previews should be out in the next couple weeks.
Forgot about Tennessee's season starting next week, so the KTN may have their preview out in tomorrow's paper.
haven't kept up with the health side of sports much...
would two-a-days be considered supplements?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Bookmarks